6 cloves of garlic, sliced thinly
2 medium sized Yukon gold potatoes, peeled then thinly sliced about 1/2 inch thick
1/4 cup of Castelvetrano olives
1 lb cod (approx 2 filets), cut into 4 similar-sized pieces
1 tbsp butter, divided into 4 smaller portions
1 24 oz jar of Ciao Pappy marinara sauce
1 tbsp of Evermill paprika
1 tbsp of Evermill red pepper flakes
1 tbsp of Evermill onion powder
1 1/2 cups of water
1 tsp of salt, and more for finishing
freshly cracked black pepper for serving
1/2 cup of tightly packed parsley, finely chopped for serving
2. Once the onions have softened (2-3 minutes), add the sliced garlic and continue to sauté. Season to taste.
3. After 2 minutes, add the Evermill red pepper flakes, paprika, and onion powder to gently bloom in the oil, with the onions and garlic.
4. After a minute or so, add the jar of Ciao Pappy marinara sauce and stir to combine. Now is a good time to place the sliced potatoes in the sauce and the olives. Let everything bubble away for 10 minutes. Add in the water to loosen the sauce a little. Season everything again to taste.
5. Next, gently place the cod on top of the potatoes and sauce, and add a piece of the divided butter onto each piece of cod.
6. Pop the lid on and bake in a 375-degree oven for 15 minutes or until the cod flakes when you pull it away with a fork.
7. Sprinkle over the parsley and flaky salt, and serve at the table with some warm crusty baguette.